The new Venom Mini is here! A high quality, durable power supply that you can take anywhere!
– Displays all machine parameters (volts, Hz, duty, FT, amps).
– Create your own unique display style and save it in one of 3 memories
-Activate / deactivate display parameters
– 2 menu languages: English and Russian
– Adjustable menu navigation speed
– Adjustable sound options
– Up to 10 machine memories for each machine input
– 3 pedal modes (1 – momentary, 2 – ‘Trigger mode’, the tattoo machine starts running from the first time the pedal is pressed and stops on the second, 3 – no pedal mode, turn on / off the machine by pressing a button)
-2 timers (active and total)
– Coil mode – Standard mode for coil machines
– 3 rotary modes !!!! Rotary slow – recommended mode for rotating machines. Gently accelerates the machine motor, increases the service life of the motor. Normal Rotary – classic mode, for rotary machines. The machine motor starts immediately without acceleration. Boost Rotary – special mode, for rotating machines that need a quick start. This mode increases the starting voltage up to 5 or 12 volts depending on what is selected. The only power supply in the world that displays the speed of the rotating machine (strokes per second).
– Machine Analyzer: the special function for Tattoo Machine Builders works like an oscilloscope (the diagram shows the momentary value of the current with all maximum values on the color display).
– Black anodized aluminum body.
– Laser engraved front, side and rear panels.
– Dimensions: height with leg: 13 cm, length: 15 cm, width: 6 cm
– Output power: 1.5-20V / 3 A.
– Maximum DC output current: 3 A, peaks up to 6 A (making the machine run more smoothly without losing power)
– Step value 0.1 volt
– Adapter input power: 100-240 ~, 50 / 60Hz, 0.7A
– Weight with adapter: 830 grams!
– 1 year warranty
-To feel the full power of Venom, the use of high quality clip cables and RCA cables is recommended.