Art Driver has launched its new Z3 rotary press!
In addition to all the good things about the F and S Power in terms of hardness, customization and aesthetics, a new rotary press has been released, adding more ergonomics and hygiene. And by adding new elements!
The chassis of the new Z3 is made of two materials that combine great strength and lightness. The central chassis provides a solid and reinforced structure and thread, with a wide range of colors and finishes.
Another new feature is that you can now choose the finish of the back and front, more easily change the bar and more effectively cover the eccentric! The cover and back are made of a hard but light material with two finishes, transparent and light.
- Front cover in abs with polycarbonate: available in transparent and opaque, tinted in various colors. This lid provides greater hygiene and protection.
- PPS chassis (fiberglass and mineral filler) the rear of the z3 is made of the same material as the rotary presses, but the central chassis is made of PPS, a material that carries a mineral filler with fiberglass, making it incredibly strong and customizable. This, together with the steel hardware, provides great resistance and hygiene.
- MAXON motor of the highest quality: brushless maxon motor, customized with integrated circuit and sensors. We have not improved the engine, because there is no better one.
- Eccentric ZERO-G and TWIST-BAR: with the possibility of replacing it with our rigid bar in a more comfortable way. Or replace the zero-g (3.6mm) with an eccentric with two built-in strokes (emm and 3.8).
- Triforce adapter: the z3 includes a new aluminum adapter, with an ergonomic design, acetal jaw and available in four colors.