Venom PS2 Power Supply
295,00€ (+ VAT)
Only 2 left in stock
Professional digital power supply for rotary and coil machines; supports two machines simultaneously. VENOM PS-2 is a new generation of power supply. Probably the most powerful, comfortable and versatile in the tattoo market.
– Machine parameters displayed on screen: Volts (with 0.1v increments), Hertz (Hz), Duty Cycle (%), “Follow Through” (FT), Amperage.
– Configurable parameters: More than 20 screen designs, more than 10 background and text colors, various fonts, sound, browsing speed. You can save the configuration in any of its three available memories.
– Machine analyzer. Feature designed for manufacturers; It works like an oscilloscope and displays the values in color on the screen.
– Allows you to connect two machines simultaneously and choose which machine you want to use simply by pressing a button. Very comfortable for example when using machines with different types of cable: RCA and Clip-cord
– You can store up to 10 machine setups for each input channel.
– Three Pedal modes: 1) Momentary (while holding down the pedal); 2) Continuous (first press starts the machine; second press stops it); 3) Without pedal (on / off button).
– Two timers (time control): active and total.
– Four modes of operation depending on the tattoo machine:
– COIL mode: Standard mode for coil machines
– Three! ROTARY modes for rotating machines
1) Slow Rotary – Recommended mode for rotating machines. Gently accelerates the engine of the machine thereby increasing the life of the engine.
2) Normal Rotary – the classic mode, for rotating machines. The engine of the machine starts immediately, without acceleration.
3) Boost Rotary – Special mode, for rotating machines that need boost at initial startup. This mode increases the start voltage between 5 and 12 volts depending on the selected voltage.
– It is the only source that shows the rotation speed (strokes per second) on the screen.
– Languages: English and Russian.
– Black anodized aluminum chassis. The front, back and both side panels are laser engraved. Includes pedestal support with magnets.
– Made in Europe (Lithuania), with a 1 year replacement warranty.
– Size: Height (with stand), 13cm; length, 15cm; width, 6cm
– Weight (including electrical transformer), 830g
– DC output voltage: 1.5-20V / 3A
– Maximum output current, 3A; supports peaks up to 6A