The MUSOTOKU source is of high quality as it is a very good brand. Thanks to the 5A you are guaranteed enough power to work with any machine. It features 2V to 16V output voltage, 4 rewritable memories, NITRO pulse, no heating, 3 pedal modes, machine fault stop and much more.
– Output voltage from 2V to 16V, adjustable in 0.1V steps.
The perfect range for web and rotary machines, with just the precision you need, no more, no less.
– x4 Rewritable (non-volatile) working memories.
Conveniently switch between your preferred settings and recall them even after turning off the source.
– NITRO pulse for quick machine start (configurable YES/NO).
Perfect for tough machines like Cheyenne, or for those configurations where it’s a little harder to start.
– New Cool Power Technology (No-Limit Sessions).
Musotoku does not heat up and keeps the output stable at all times, no matter how long your session is. In fact, Musotoku was the source chosen to break the Guinness World Record for the longest tattoo session in history: 56 continuous hours!
– x3 Pedal modes: Normal, Automatic (no pedal) and Semi-automatic (one-touch ON/OFF)
All pedal or non-pedal styles easily operated with a single button.
– New Amplified Pedal mode for the most difficult pedals.
A new technology, effective even against dirt and dust on the pedal contacts.
– Session Clock (minutes and hours).
It allows you to work with time-based rates. With PLAY/STOP/RESET possibility, and with quick shortcut to stop and start the counter.
– Machine fault detection.
Permanent control of the maximum power for your machine. Musotoku will stop and warn if it finds an unsafe fault in the tattoo machine.
– High contrast OLED display.
Visible and legible even under hygienic plastics.
– Automatic shutdown (after 1h without use).
Absolute simplicity and energy savings. It will immediately start up again when you touch any control or pedal.
– High performance pedal/machine connectors.
Guaranteed for life. The best 6.35mm jack connector we have found. You will feel it hard because it is hard.
– Dimensions: 116 x 72 mm, 24mm height.
It is small, perfect for traveling and working in small spaces.
– Weight: 169 gr.
– Material: 2mm solid aluminum.
Lightweight and tough at the same time. Unbreakable to falls.
– Input voltage: 110VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz (worldwide compatible).
2 years full manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship. And the jack connectors are guaranteed for life, because we want to cover your weak points.