Musotoku Pink Limited Edition Power Supply!
330,00€ (+ VAT)
The source of MUSOTOKU is of great quality since it is a very good brand. Thanks to the 5A you will have guaranteed enough power to be able to work with any machine. It has an output voltage
Out of stock
The source of MUSOTOKU is of great quality since it is a very good brand. Thanks to the 5A you will have guaranteed enough power to be able to work with any machine. It has an output voltage from 2V to 16V, 4 waterable memories, NITRO pulse, does not heat up, 3 pedal modes, machine failure stop and much more.
– Output voltage from 2V to 16V, adjustable in 0.1V steps.
The perfect range for roll and rotary machines, with the exact precision you need, no more, no less.
– x4 Rewritable work memories (non-volatile).
Conveniently switch between your preferred settings and recall them even after turning off the source.
– NITRO pulse for quick start of the machine (configurable YES / NO).
Perfect for tough machines like Cheyenne, or those setups where it is a bit more difficult to boot.
– New Cool Power Technology (Unlimited Sessions).
Musotoku does not heat up and keeps the output stable always, no matter how long your session is. In fact, Musotoku was the font chosen to break the Guinness Record for the longest tattoo session in history: 56 continuous hours!
– x3 Pedal modes: Normal, Automatic (no pedal) and Semi-automatic (one-touch ON / OFF)
All pedal and non-pedal styles easily operated with a single button.
– New Amplified Pedal mode for the toughest pedals.
A new technology, effective even against dirt and dust on the pedal contacts.
– Session Clock (minutes and hours).
It allows you to work with rates based on time. With PLAY / STOP / RESET possibility, and with quick shortcut to stop and start the counter
– Machine failure detection.
Permanent control of the maximum power for your machine. Musotoku will stop and alert if it finds an unsafe fault in the tattoo machine.
– High contrast OLED screen.
Visible and legible even under hygienic plastics.
– Automatic shutdown (after 1h without use).
Absolute simplicity and energy saving. It will immediately start up again when you touch any control or pedal
– High performance pedal / machine connectors.
Guaranteed for life. The best 6.35mm jack connector we have found. You will notice it hard because it is hard.
– Dimensions: 116 x 72 mm, 24mm height.
It’s small, perfect for traveling and working in tight spaces.
– Weight: 169 gr.
– Material: 2mm solid aluminum.
Light and hard at the same time. Unbreakable to falls.
– Input voltage: 110VAC-240VAC 50 / 60Hz (worldwide compatible).
2 years of full manufacturer’s warranty against material and manufacturing defects. And jack connectors guaranteed for life, because we want to cover your weak points.