JACK RUDY-HM SIGN SERIES Thin single coil coating
In 2017 we began to shape this project with Jack Rudy, the living legend. After two years of various meetings between California, Detroit, Las Vegas, London, Madrid and teamwork with Gus and Norm, we are pleased to present to the world Jack Rudy’s first tattoo machine.
About the machine:
Designed to suit Jack Rudy’s Black & Grey tattoo style, this machine is the result of years of collaborative work with the American Tattoo genius.
It is The One & Only of its kind, and the first machine launched by Jack Rudy! See what makes this fast, smooth-running machine so special:
– Jewelry-grade cast brass side plate
– Lightened steel frame base
– Hinged door tube vice system
– In Frame Gus LTD Hidden Phantom Coil System
– Pure silver contact screw with wing nut for quick fine adjustment
– 10 single wrap coils
– Lightened reinforcing bar
– Polished brass connecting post
– Mini Jack cable (2 m (6.6 ft.) long) included
– Replacement spring set included
– Metric Allen key set included
– Machine weight: 172 grams (6.06 oz)
ABOUT THE LEGEND:
This living legend should need no introduction, meet The One & Only, Jack Rudy, a true American icon.
He has been tattooing for almost 45 years, and is one of the pioneers who opened the doors to the modern world of tattooing by introducing styles such as Fine Lining, Black & Grey, Portrait and Lettering as we know them today.
Famous worldwide for taking the raw aesthetics of prison style and converting it to his personal style with an exquisite taste for fine plating and an astonishing degree of detail with a single needle.
We at HM Manufacturing are honored to be a part of their first tattoo machine.