The Equalizer Neutron is a cordless pen-style tattoo machine with 2 removable batteries ! no more cables and power supplies ! so no more cables or power supplies!
Equaliser’s Neutron Wireless Equalizer has an aluminum housing and features a crisp digital display and three buttons to operate the machine. The digital display shows the voltage (V), the battery level (%) and the elapsed time since the machine was switched on (it is reset each time the Neutron is switched off).
The Neutron Equalizer offers a voltage range of 5-12 V and adjustable in increments / decrements of 0.1 V – 6-10 V which is the recommended range.
This tattoo machine comes with an aluminum grip with a diameter of 32 mm, as well as two additional non-slip silicone grips (32 and 35 mm). A charger is also included in the box that allows you to charge two batteries simultaneously.
The Equalizer Neutron has a 4.5 W motor, 3.0 or 4.0 mm stroke length, direct drive, adjustable needle depth and built-in Jump Start. This cordless tattoo pen comes with 2 removable batteries, so you can charge one while working with the other. The batteries offer up to 8 hours of work and will take about 2 hours to fully charge.
Compared to Equaliser’s V2 wireless pen, the Neutron has an updated printed circuit board (PCB), which is now more stable and resistant to damage. In addition, the rotary machine now rests more firmly in your hand thanks to the new handle shape.
- Color: black
- Wireless – no cables or power supplies required
- 2 removable batteries
- Dual battery charger
- Digital display and 3 operating buttons
- Voltage: 5-12 V, adjustable in increments / decrements of 0.1 V
- 4.5 W motor
- Stroke length: 3.0 or 4.0 mm
- Direct drive
- Working time: up to 8 hours
- Charging time: approx. 2 hours
- Integrated Jump Start
- Adjustable needle depth
- Length: 130 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 200 g
- Weight (without batteries): 170 g
- Diameter (aluminum handle): 32 mm
- Diameter (silicone grips): 32 or 35 mm
- 12 months manufacturer’s warranty