The Critical XR-D has a full color display with large, easily readable fonts, and you can change its color theme as you see fit. The XR-D is operated via a touch interface, making it easy to cover for hygiene purposes. The display shows several different settings: voltages, amps, duty cycle and clamping (similar to tracking). You can also record the duration of the session with an hourly rate. The XR-D model can store up to 6 preset voltage values, allowing easy switching between machines or between contouring and shading. Unlike Critical’s previous power supplies, the XR-D model’s housing is made of aluminum. The Critical XR-D can be operated with or without a foot pedal thanks to the foot pedal override button. In addition, there is a special starting option for rotating machines that need an extra boost to start. The XR-D is supplied with a magnetic mount.
The Critical XR-D model has two device inputs.
- Double entry
- Integrated oscilloscope allowing visual adjustment of the coil machine.
- Full color display
- Large, easy-to-read fonts
- Measures volts, amperes, speed (Hz), duty cycle (%), and clamping
- Aluminum housing
- Start mode
- Voltage 0-18 V DC with 0.1 volt adjustment
- Built-in short-circuit protection
- Default voltage values with 2, 4, or 6 device memory modes
- Magnetic mount included
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- With the purchase of the Critical Tattoo XR-D model, we give away a roll of Protective Film to cover the screen to avoid cross-contamination!