The Critical Atom X-R is a small, easy-to-use power supply that has been designed to include all the same great features of the original AtomX, plus some additional additions!
Critical has revamped the Atom X-R’s overlay design to improve the user interface experience. The Critical Atom X-R is easy to cover and wrap for hygienic reasons and the buttons remain easy to operate once wrapped/covered. It also has the unique color change voltage indicator featured on Critical’s Atom and AtomX power supplies, as well as a traditional display to show the exact voltage.
The Critical Atom X-R has dual outputs for connecting multiple tattoo machines, whether you are using rotary or coil. Critical has also added the ability to wirelessly sync the power supply to the CXP19 footswitch, so there are fewer wires for a cleaner setup.
The Atom X-R can be used with or without a pedal, thanks to the pedal override mode. If you are using a foot pedal, you can choose between sustained and momentary mode. This means that you can use your foot pedal to operate your tattoo machine by clicking or holding the pedal down as long as you want the machine to run. There is also a quick start mode for tattoo machines that need a little extra power to get going.
Made in the USA, Critical’s Atom X-R power supply has built-in short-circuit protection and non-volatile memory, which means that preset settings will be retained even when power is disconnected from the unit. The power supply also features integrated magnets in the base for a strong grip on any magnetic surface.
- Color: Black / Black
- Dual outputs for connecting several machines
- Wireless compatibility with Critical CXP19 footswitch (sold separately)
- Modernized overlay design for improved user interface experience
- Color-changing voltage indicator and traditional voltage display
- Voltage range: 1.5-17 volts (adjustable in 0.1 V steps)
- Foot pedal override mode: can be used with or without foot pedal
- Maintained or momentary pedal modes
- Jumpstart enabled for hard-start machines
- Integrated magnets for strong grip on magnetic surfaces
- Non-volatile memory: retains preset settings even when the power is turned off
- Built-in short-circuit protection
- Easy to wrap and cover for hygienic reasons
- Full 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in USA