Even lighter and more powerful than the legendary Hawk Pen, the Cheyenne Sol Nova is designed for expert-level precision. This machine, powered by a brushless DC motor, is very powerful. Despite this power, it is quiet in operation and remarkably gentle on the skin, allowing for a fast and comfortable curing process for customers. Artists prefer this machine for its ergonomic design, similar to the Hawk Pen.
The Sol Nova is suitable for a wide variety of jobs. Operating between 25 and 150 Hz, this machine can operate at a low frequency for color realism and pointillism, or at a much higher frequency for thick, confident and precise line work. The machine has a stroke of 3.5 mm and a needle protrusion of 0 to 4.0 mm.
The Sol Nova is compatible with a wide variety of grips, sleeves and cartridge needles. Thanks to its elegant design, it is easy to cover and protect. Try it with Cheyenne Disposable Ergo Grips and Cheyenne Craft or Safety Cartridges. Combining Cheyenne cartridges with this revolutionary machine delivers performance that will not disappoint!
– Net weight: 150g
– Machine length: 102mm
– Machine diameter: 33mm
– Frequency: 25-150 Hz
– Needle protrusion: 0 to 4mm
– Stroke length: 3.5mm
– Power consumption: 3W
– Nominal voltage: 5-12.6V DC
– Start-up current: 2.5A (maximum) up to 200 minutes
– Continuous, quiet and smooth operation
– Brushless DC motor
– Durable machine with pen-shaped design
– Protected plug connection
– Flexible and lightweight for all styles
– Gently transfers ink to the skin; suitable for all skin types
– Easy to cover and protect
– Meets stringent hygiene standards (ISO 9001 and 13485 Medical Guidelines in the U.S.)
– Efficient cartridge change and replacement
– Compatible with Cheyenne power supplies or standard power supplies
– Made in Germany; Cheyenne certified professional tattoo equipment