The FFP2 mask is already in our store.
Due to the increase in requests for masks in times of Coronavirus, we expanded our range with the incorporation of FFP2 masks.
The FFP2 mask retains agents, particles, bacteria or viruses that come from the environment in which you are. They are approved for different filtering capacities.
Characteristics of the FFP2
92% minimum filtration efficiency, 8% leakage outwards. It offers protection against non-toxic residues and against fibrogenic elements. In this way, it prevents inhalation of toxic fluids from dust, aerosols and fumes.
Usage, according to the WHO
World Health Organization offers a number of tips on how to use this product.
- Before putting it on , wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it ; if you do, wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water.
- Change your mask as soon as it is wet and do not reuse single-use masks.
- To remove it: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); immediately dispose of it in a closed container; and wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water.